- This event has passed.
Rhythm on the Rails-Adrienne Nicole
May 24 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
In conjunction with the “A Little Bit of Country” exhibit, the Belton Area Museum Association will host a series of country music concerts at the Historic Belton Depot. Adrienne Nicole will perform from 6:30 to 7:30 on Friday, May 24. Adrienne is a country/pop artist from Honea Path. Her passion for music was inspired by Miranda Lambert, Loretta Lynn, Demi Lovato, and Adele. Fresh out of high school, Adrienne started doing local gigs with Josh Coleman, lead guitarist for the bank Outshyne. Now she continues getting her name and music out there to share hoping to inspire others the way music has inspired her. Admission is free. Bring a lawn chair or blanket and come enjoy some great country music!
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.