Support the creativity of our schoolchildren. March is youth art month! Opening reception Thursday, February 29 from 3:30 to 5:00. Celebrate education and enjoy art... Read More
Join us for a magical evening to benefit the Belton Area Museum Association on Thursday, March 7, beginning at 6:30 PM. Complete with delectable cuisine,... Read More
Wear your green and celebrate St. Patricks Day a few days early on Tuesday, March 12 at Sugar Hill Taphouse and The Listening Room On... Read More
Join the Belton Alliance at 6:00 for a food truck, complimentary beverages and their annual membership meeting, followed by music and dancing with the Combo... Read More
The popular Community-Wide Craft and Rummage Sale is back for its tenth year. Hosted by the Belton Area Museum Association, the event will be held... Read More
Dance to the music of the Combo Kings, one of the state's top bands, at the Listening Room on Main. The bank plays 50's, 60's,... Read More
Dance to the music of the Combo Kings, one of the state's top bands, at the Listening Room on Main. The band plays 50's, 60's,... Read More
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.