Upcoming Events › Community
Events Search and Views Navigation
The 34th Hall of Fame Classic, presented by Chick-fil-A of Anderson, will be played in Belton September 26-27. The tournament features 8 of the state's…Find out more »
Join the Belton Center for the Arts for the Opening Reception and presentation of awards of the 22nd annual Belton Standpipe Heritage and Juried Art…Find out more »
Dance to the music of the Combo Kings, one of the state's top bands, at the Listening Room on Main. The band plays 50's, 60's,…Find out more »
The Belton City Council meets on the first Tuesday of every month at 7:00 p.m in the council chambers in City Hall. The public is…Find out more »
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.