- This event has passed.
You & Me Valentines Project
Feb 13 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm$20
Enjoy an adult class on February 13 and a kids class of February 14. Using glass fusion, adults will design a necklace or bracelet. During the kids class, children will work in pairs with a parent, relative, caregiver or friend to design a glass fuse necklace or bracelet. Kid can design friendship necklaces, matching bracelets, or just create an invididual design. The possibilities are endless! The cost is $20 per class for members and $30 for non-members.
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.