- This event has passed.
Palmetto Championships Junior Tennis Tournament
July 1, 2023 @ 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 8:00 am, repeating until July 1, 2023
The Palmetto Championships Junior Tennis Tournament, presented by Chick-fil-A of Anderson is will be played for the 66th year July 1, 2 & 3. The Palmetto has been played in Belton since 1957 and is South Carolina’s largest and strongest junior tournament. Over 350 top junior players from South Carolina will be competing for singles championships for boys and girls in 5 age divisions (10U, 12U, 14U, 16U & 18U). Matches scheduled in Belton will be played at the Belton Tennis Center, Leda Poore Park and BHP High School. The public is invited and there is no admission charge.
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.