- This event has passed.
Home School Class
Sep 22 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am$2
The Belton Area Museum Association will host a home school class for students ages 7 to 12 on Thursday, September 22 at 10:00. Students will learn about the physical and chemical properties of different kinds of plastics. There will be hands-on experiments to help students discover which plastics float, which are better insulators, and how these properties affect how plastics can be recycled and how they affect the environment when sent to landfills. $2/student. Call 864-338-7400 to register.
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.