BAMA Virtual Day Camp 2-Rock Hounds and Fossil Finders
Aug 4 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until August 6, 2020
Join the Belton Area Museum for a 3-day virtual camp August 4, 5 & 6 from 10:00 to noon to learn more about different types of rocks, how gemstones are formed, and all about fossils. Open to children ages 7 to 12. The museum will put together packets of supplies and information for families to pick up before the start of each camp. Camp will be held online using Zoom virtual sessions. During these sessions campers will participate in hands-on activities. Different ways campers may interact with each other and the instructor will be provided. Camps will also include presentations by guest professionals. Instructions for all virtual events will be included in the registration packets. If anyone lives outside the area their packet may be mailed if they are registered by July 17.
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.