- This event has passed.
BAMA Virtual Day Camp 1-The Wonderful World of Animals
Jul 28 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until July 30, 2020
Join the Belton Area Museum for Virtual Day Camp July 28, 29 & 30 from 10 to noon. Campers will learn all about animal habitats, endangered species, and ways we can all help protect both. The museum will put together packets of supplies and information for families to pick up before the start of camp. Camp will be held online using Zoom. During these sessions campers will participate in hands-on activities. Campers will be provided with way they can interact with each other and the instructor. Camps will also include presentations by guest professionals. Instructions for all virtual events will be included in the registration packets. Campers who do not live in the Belton area may request their supplies be mailed if they are registered by July 17.
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.