Halloween Ghost Walk
Oct 28 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm$10
It’s that time again! Get ready to hear about ghoulies and ghosties that make their home in Belton as you stroll down the historic streets during the Belton Area Museum Association’s fourth annual Halloween Ghost Walk. All-new historic properties are on the tour, including:
- Zalin’s Department Store (present-day Roots Salon)
- Cobb/Garrett House
- Charles Berry Lewis House
- Floride Cox House
- Central School
- Site of the original city jail (present-day Belton Tire Company)
Price per person ($10 adults, $5 children 10 and under) includes guided tours of historic properties and unusual entertainment. Purchasing advanced tickets is encouraged as slots fill up quickly. Price rises to $15 if purchased the day of the event.
Tours begin at 6 PM and will depart from the depot every 15 minutes until 8:15 PM. Each tour will last approximately 1 1/2 hours. Limited slots are available. Tours will be family-friendly in content.
Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased by visiting or calling the museum during regular opening hours, Wednesday–Friday, 9 – 2 and Saturday 10 – noon.
Make plans to attend now. All attendees should wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a flashlight. Wearing facemasks and practicing social distancing is encouraged.
For more information, contact Abigail Burden at 864-338-7400 or [email protected].
Come join us on Thursday, October 28, for a wonderful Halloween tradition!
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.