- This event has passed.
What’s Old Is New Again
October 14, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until December 16, 2022
This exhibit looks at the popular trend of upcycling, or taking an old, unwanted item and making it into something new. There will be artwork created from trash, as well as furniture pieces that have been given new life. The exhibit also looks at how current trends in fashion and design are taking inspiration from old patters. The environmental impact of recycling is also explored. The exhibit will be open during normal museum hours (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 9:00 until 2:00 and Saturday 10:00 to 12:00).
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.