- This event has passed.
Family Trees and Me Genealogy Program
Nov 16 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm$5.00
The Belton Area Museum Association is excited to host a series of genealogy programs at the Historic Belton Depot. The next program will be presented by Kay Burns, Abigail Burden and other seasoned genealogist highlighting the different resources available at the museum for genealogical research. Learn strategies for success, whether you are a pro or an amateur. This is a must-attend event for those interested in genealogy. A series of 4 programs is planned for next year. The program are free to BAMA members at the $100 Patron level and above. Cost for other is $5 per session.
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.