24th Annual Belton Standpipe Heritage and Juried Art Show Opening Reception
Sep 24 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Join the Belton Center for the Arts for the Opening Reception and presentation of awards of the 24th annual Belton Standpipe Heritage and Juried Art Show on Saturday, September 24 from 7:00 to 9:00. This is the Belton Center for the Arts largest art show of the year and is open to the public free of charge. Hors’deuvres and refreshments will be served. A number of Merit and Purchase Awards totaling $3,500 will be presented at the opening reception. The exhibit will remain open during regular Center for the Arts hours through November 4.
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.