Chili Pepper Golf Tournament
May 14 @ 1:00 pm - 5:30 pm$300
Kick off the South Carolina Chili Championships with a fun day of golf at Saluda Valley Country Club. BBQ lunch and putting contest at 1:00; shotgun start at 2:00. Four-man teams; $300/team entry includes lunch, beverages, snacks, cart, golf and prizes. Captain’s Choice format. Prizes to the top three team, closest to the pine and longest drive. Drawings for door prizes. Entry deadline May 10. Call 864-958-5264 or 864-338-7400 for more information. Click below for application.
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.