Chili Pepper Golf Tournament
May 29 @ 9:00 am - 1:30 pm$75
Kick off the 2020 South Carolina Chili Cook-off Championships during this captain’s choice tournament. Tee time and location TBD. Entry fee is $300 per team or $75 per individual. Cookers participating in the Cook Off can enter for only $40. Individual participants are encouraged. Biscuits, juice and coffee will be available before the tournament. The top three teams will receive awards. Prizes will also be given for closest-to-the-pin and longest drive. There will also be a random drawing for prizes. The entry deadline is Monday, May 25. Make check payable to the Belton Area Museum Association. Call 934-5467 and email [email protected] for information or to enter. Presented by the Belton Area Museum Association.
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.