Learn more about some of Belton's most popular annual events:
Chili Pepper Golf Tournament
Apr 21 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm$325
Calling all golfers! Don’t miss the 6th Annual BAMA Chili Pepper Golf Tourney, Friday, April 21. Held in conjunction with the SC State Chili Cook-off Championships, this premiere golf tourney will be played at the beautiful Saluda Valley Country Club. The entry fee is $325/4-man team.
A barbecue meal will be served starting at noon followed by a putting contest. Snacks, water, and soft drinks will be supplied to all golfers throughout the afternoon.
A Putting Contest with split money prize will be held at 12:30 PM.
Captain’s Choice play with a shotgun start will begin at 1:30. The tourney ends with prizes for closest to pin and longest drive in addition to the top three lowest scoring winning teams. Look for drawings for golf items and specialty equipment, sure to please any golfer.
Teams and individuals are encouraged to play. Proceeds benefit the Belton Area Museum Association.
Any company wishing to sponsor a team or purchase a hole sponsorship should contact Alison Darby at [email protected] or call/text at 864-958-5264 or BAMA Executive Director Abigail Burden at [email protected] or 864-338-7400.
“This is a great opportunity to showcase your business in an innovative way while supporting a charitable cause” said Burden.
Check out the application on our Facebook page (Belton Area Museum Association). Print it out and send it in to reserve your spot by April 17!
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.