A Little Bit Country Opening Celebration
Mar 31 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Opening celebration of an exhibit which examines the meaning of “country” historically and currently. Vintage or antique items on display will include a wagon, buggy, mule collars, saddles, chicken coop, rabbit hutch, bee hive, small farm equipment and implements, hit-or-miss engine, water pump, quilts, baskets, wood ladder, old carpentry tools, outhouse (clean of course!), blacksmithing items, photographs of country scenes and musical instruments used by country music players. Country also means “Grandma’s kitchen,” so vintage pyrex dishes and bowls, a pie safe, rolling pin, biscuit cutter, aprons, recipes, cookbooks, and kitchen decor will be displayed.
The exhibit will continue during regular Belton Area Museum hours through June 1.
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.