- This event has passed.
7th Annual Community-wide Craft and Rummage Sale
May 23 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
The popular Community-Wide Craft and Rummage Sale is back for its seventh year. Hosted by the Belton Area Museum Association, the event will be held at the Belton Community Center on Blue Ridge Avenue on Saturday, May 23 from 10:00 AM – 3:00PM.
“It’s your chance to do some early spring cleaning and straighten out those closets, storage sheds, attics, and basements. Bring your gently used items to sell at this big event,” said BAMA volunteer Alison Darby. “Crafters who are interested in securing a spot are also encouraged to join us,” she added. “We already have eleven signed up for this event featuring wood crafting, tiles and monogrammed items, children’s clothing, handcrafted jewelry, baked goods, candles and soaps, and personal care items.”
For a twenty dollar donation to BAMA, a 10 x 10 space will be reserved for all people who wish to sell items in the craft and rummage sale. Approximately 40 sites are expected to be rented, so there will be a wide variety of items available for shoppers to purchase. Last year over 500 people turned out to find bargains and one-of-a-kind handcrafted items for sale. “If past events are any indication, we expect a huge crowd that day.” stated Darby.
For more information or to reserve a space, please contact Alison Darby at 864-958-5264 or Abigail Burden, BAMA Executive Director, at the museum 338-7400. bama rummage sale 2020
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.