Palmetto Championships Junior Tennis Tournament
May 26 @ 8:00 am - May 30 @ 6:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 8:00am, repeating until May 30, 2017
The Palmetto Championships Junior Tennis Tournament, presented by Chick-fil-A of Anderson is scheduled for May 26-30, 2017. The Palmetto has been played in Belton since 1957 and is the South Carolina Junior Qualifying Tournament and over 430 top junior players from South Carolina will be competing for championships in singles and doubles, boys and girls in 5 age divisions (10U, 12U, 14U, 16U & 18U).
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.