Network and socialize with other business people and citizen of the Belton area during Belton Alliance after 5. A brief program will be held at approximately 6:00 to award the Order of the Palmetto to Belton resident Rex Maynard. The community is invited. Free food and refreshments will be provided.Find out more »
The 4th South Carolina Men's Collegiate Tennis Championships, presented by AnMed Health, will be played in Belton September 29 thru October 1, 2017. Over 50…Find out more »
Join the Belton Area Museum for their latest exhibit in the North Gallery.Find out more »
Eighteenth Annual Belton Standpipe Heritage and Arts Juried Art Show opening reception.Find out more »
Belton's only juried art show open Tuesday thru Friday 10:00 to 5:30.Find out more »
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.