Natives & Immigrants
Dec 9 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until December 11, 2021
This exhibit looks at the indigenous tribes that were the first South Carolinians and explores the impact first Europeans to settle in the state had on these tribes. The exhibit will include the State Museum’s traveling exhibit, The First South Carolinians: The Life and Times of the First Cultures in the Palmetto State along with amazing Native American and European Colonial artifacts from local collections. The exhibit will be open through December 11 during regular Belton Area Museum hours. The exhibit is made possible by the WebbCraft Family Foundation and the City of Belton HTAX.
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.