- This event has passed.
Belton Alliance Community Meeting
Nov 14 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The Belton Alliance is hosting a meeting for the Belton community to introduce an exciting project for our area…..a trail to connect Anderson and Belton and tie into the existing Bubblegum Trail! The meeting will also include the announcement of a seed grant to get the project started. Learn more about this exciting project for our area.
Belton Alliance President Rex Maynard said: “We will be sharing information on a project that can have a major positive impact on Belton. It’s one of the most exciting proposals for our community I’ve heard. Belton needs to get excited about this as our city government and leaders work with Anderson County and City officials to support these efforts and work to make it happen. I think anyone who attends will be excited to hear this news! We’ve been hoping for something like this for a long time, and the chances of it happening are real. One of the most exciting parts about it is a seed grant that has already been received to study the feasibility and begin engineering plans. Just like with the Bubblegum Rail Trail, we already have an abandoned rail line that connects Anderson and Belton. We’re looking for a big crowd as we build excitement about this project.”
The presentation will last an hour and light refreshments will be served.
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.