Revitalization Committee Schedules 5 Community Clean Up Days
The Belton Alliance Revitalization Committee, chaired by Tammy Roberts, has schedule five community clean up days. Last year over 150 bags of trash were collected…sad, but true. These will take place on Saturday from 10:00 to 12:00. Individuals and groups are encouraged to participate. Trash bags will be provided. The scheduled days are:
- Saturday, April 15-Meet at the Farmer’s Market to clean up the downtown area before the South Carolina Chili Cookoff Championships the following weekend
- Saturday, June 17-Meet at the parking lot behind Hardees to clean up the Broyles Avenue area
- Saturday, August 19-Meet at the old Second Baptist Church to clean up the Mill Pond and Rice Street areas along with the rtoad that runs beside the old Second Baptist Church
- Saturday, October 14-Meet at the Farmer’s Market to clean up the Anderson Street area and around town
- Saturday, November 18-Meet at the parking lot behind Hardees to clean up the Broyles Avenue and Campbell Street areas
If you have a gator or golf cart, please bring it. Contact Tammy Roberts at 864-353-5223 or [email protected] for more information.
Comments are closed.