Belton Events Scheduled Through the End of the Year:
Events and activities scheduled for Belton through the end of the year, emphasizing Belton’s slogan “A Historic Heart….with a new beat!” include:
- Belton Alliance Town Hall Meeting: 6:00…Tuesday, October 30 at the Historic Belton Depot. Join the alliance for a presentation on the county hospitality tax vote and a report on the progress and future plans for the Belton Rail Trail. A social hour with free wine, beer and soft drinks and hors’deuvres will follow the presentations.
- Combo Kings: Enjoy great music and dancing….FREE and open to the public at the Listening Room on Main. Most events at the Listening Room start at 6:30. Wine and beer are sold for $2 with the proceeds to go to Belton non-profit organizations, including the Belton Alliance, the Belton Tennis Association and the Belton Center for the Arts. The band’s schedule through the end of the year is:
- October 16
- October 31 (Halloween)
- November 6
- November 27 (In conjunction with the grand opening of the Belton Holiday Market presented by the Belton Center for the Arts)
- December 4
- December 11
- December 31 (New Year’s Eve Party…ticketed event….$20/person….limited to the first 80 people to purchase a ticket…tickets may be purchased at the Listening Room)
- The Combo Kings will also be playing at the world famous Esso Club in Clemson on November 17 and at Pelham Road Baptist Church on December 15 for the Upstate Christian Ministries Christmas party. This is a ticketed event. Tickets may be purchased at www.upstatechristianministries.com.
- Portraits: An Historical Lens. Belton Area Museum Association: This exhibit showcases the history of photography through portraits from daguerreotypes to tintypes, from Polaroids to selfies. Portraits that showcase the progression of photographic images and techniques will be on display. Interest stories behind the subject will also be explored. The exhibit will also include vintage photography equipment. The exhibit will continue during regular museum hours through December 15. bama portraits exhibit poster (2)
- 20th Annual Belton Standpipe Heritage & Juried Art Show. Belton Center for the Arts: Opening night September 28 7:00 to 9:00. The exhibit continues thru November 9 during regular Center for the Arts hours.
- Arts Classes at the Belton Center for the Arts: Click on this link for dates and more information. BCA Fall Classes
- Ghost Walk: Join the Belton Area Museum for their annual Ghost Walk on October 25. Tickets are $10, and $5 for children 10-and-under. Six properties will be on the tour, all different from last year.
- Holiday Market. Belton Center for the Arts: Opening night November 27 5:00 to 8:00 at the Belton Center for the Arts. Shop for unique handmade gifts you won’d find anywhere else! The Holiday Market will continue through December 14 during regular Center for the Arts hours.
Leave a Reply