Belton Events Scheduled Through the End of the Year:
Events and activities scheduled for Belton through the end of the year, emphasizing Belton’s slogan “A Historic Heart….with a new beat!” include:
- Combo Kings: Enjoy great music and dancing….FREE and open to the public at the Listening Room on Main. Most events at the Listening Room start at 6:30. Wine and beer are sold for $2 with the proceeds to go to Belton non-profit organizations, including the Belton Alliance, the Belton Tennis Association and the Belton Center for the Arts. The band’s schedule through the end of the year is:
- November 27 (In conjunction with the grand opening of the Belton Holiday Market presented by the Belton Center for the Arts)
- December 4
- December 13 (note…Thursday night instead of Tuesday)
- December 31 (New Year’s Eve Party…ticketed event….$20/person….limited to the first 80 people to purchase a ticket…tickets may be purchased at the Listening Room)
- The Combo Kings will also be playing at Pelham Road Baptist Church on December 15 for the Upstate Christian Ministries Christmas party. This is a ticketed event. Tickets may be purchased at www.upstatechristianministries.com.
- Portraits: An Historical Lens. Belton Area Museum Association: This exhibit showcases the history of photography through portraits from daguerreotypes to tintypes, from Polaroids to selfies. Portraits that showcase the progression of photographic images and techniques will be on display. Interest stories behind the subject will also be explored. The exhibit will also include vintage photography equipment. The exhibit will continue during regular museum hours through December 15. bama portraits exhibit poster (2)
- Holiday Market. Belton Center for the Arts: Shop for unique handmade gifts you won’t find anywhere else! The Holiday Market will be open through December 14 during regular Center for the Arts hours (Tuesdays thru Fridays 10:00 to 5:00).
- Belton Christmas Parade. Belton City Square: Saturday, December 1 at 3:30. Come and watch or enter in the parade which runs from the Farmer’s Market on North Main Street to the Belton City Shopping Center on South Main Street. Contact Lori Maness at 864-934-3151 or [email protected] Enjoy the Belton Christmas Tree Lighting after the parade at the Belton Depot.
- Christmas at the Listening Room. Saturday, December 1, 7:30 to 9:00. Enjoy an evening with Emile Pandolfi and Dana Russell playing and singing your favorite Christmas songs. Call 864-940-3107 for tickets or more information.
Leave a Reply