The Combo Kings are one of the top musical groups in the state playing 50’s, 60’s, 70’s to now….oldies, beach, classic rock, R & R, country, jazz and The Standards. The 9-piece band performs regularly (usually on Tuesday nights) at the Listening Room in downtown Belton and during local festivals and events. The band is available for hire and guarantees a good time by all. Call David Jones at 864-940-3106 to book or for more information.
When playing at the Listening Room admission is $10/person and beer, wine, water and soft drinks are available for purchase for $3 each. The doors open at 6:30 and the band plays from 7:00 to 9:45. Below is the band’s public schedule; all dates are subject to change.
- April 14-The Listening Room
- May 2-Cancer Association “Hot Air Affair” in Williamston
- May 12-Sock Hop Night at the Listening Room
- May 26-The Listening Room
- May 30-South Carolina Chili Cookoff Championships On the Square (note-outside and during the day)
- June, July, August, September & October-TBD
- October 31-Halloween Party at the Listening Room
- December 8-Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest at the Listening Room
Leave a Reply