Reflections, a members only art exhibit, will open with a reception on Saturday, June 11 from 7:00 to 9:00. The exhibit will remain on display…Find out more »
Matt Brophy and Randi Johns will exhibit their two-dimensional and three-dimensional work together for an exhibit that truly stands out! Opening reception Saturday, July 23…Find out more »
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.