- This event has passed.
Jul 28 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Wednesday and Thursday, repeating until September 2, 2021
The Belton Area Museum Association is featuring its first new exhibit in more than a year. Unexpected, which looks at career possibilities that people may never have considered possible. There are people from the area that not only considered these careers, but they also successfully pursued them. What does it take to become a professional ballerina? How can someone become part of the United States Secret Service? These are just a couple of the questions that will be answered in this exhibit. The exhibit will be open during normal museum hours (Wednesday and Thursday 9:00 to 2:00 and Friday and Saturday 10:00 to 12:00) through September 4.
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.