SC Chili Cook Off Championships
Aug 8 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
Come to the SC Chili Cook Off Championships in downtown Belton, one of the premier International Chili Society Sanctioned chili cook-offs on the east coast. The event has been rescheduled for August 8. Vendors open at 10:00. Sample from chili cooks from all over the United States starting at 11:00….salsa, homestyle, verde light, red light, verde and Red. Hot chili eating contest at 1:00. Live entertainment by the Combo Kings. Presented by the Belton Alliance. Go to www.scchilicookoff.com for more information.
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.