- This event has passed.
Nat Morris: Hindsight Is…
Jul 1 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until July 9, 2021
Anderson native, oil painter and tattoo artist, Nat Morris, has shown numerous works around the upstate including the Peace Center, Anderson Arts Center and several pop up shows. Nat was also one of the artists included to display a portrait at the Memorial of Chadwick Boseman held at the Anderson Civic Center which is on display at the Carolina Wren Park in downtown Anderson. Nat’s painting tend to depict pop culture and literary icons. But he is no stranger to thought provoking imagery and subject matter. His show titled, Hindsight Is…, at the Belton Center for the Arts will be a perfect example of just that. The exhibit will continue during normal Center for the Arts hours through July 9.
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.