- This event has passed.
Fins, Feathers, Claws and Paws: Living with Creatures
Oct 12 @ 9:00 am - Oct 14 @ 2:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00am on Thursday and Friday, repeating until December 15, 2017
Enjoy the Belton Area Museum’s newest exhibit presented by State Farm/Amanda Thompson Agency featuring vintage and historic pet items and interactive pet play stations include pet art, a dog bone diving pool, and “on the road” simulator. See the wall of fame for working and rescue animals, check out what colors pets can see, view vintage hunting and retrieving dog items, and learn about the various breeds that have been popular over the years. The exhibit will remain on display until December 16 during normal museum hours: Wednesday thru Friday 9:00 until 2:00 and Saturday 9:00 until 1:00, or by appointment. As always, the museum is free to visit.
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.