Combo Kings In Concert
Oct 15 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
One event on April 23, 2019 at 6:30 pm
One event on May 7, 2019 at 6:30 pm
One event on June 4, 2019 at 6:30 pm
One event on July 16, 2019 at 6:30 pm
One event on August 6, 2019 at 6:30 pm
One event on September 10, 2019 at 6:30 pm
One event on October 15, 2019 at 6:30 pm
One event on October 31, 2019 at 6:30 pm
One event on November 12, 2019 at 6:30 pm
One event on December 10, 2019 at 6:30 pm
Dance to the music of the Combo Kings, one of the state’s top bands, at the Listening Room on Main. The band plays 50’s, 60’s, 70’s to now, including oldies, classic rock, R & R, Country, Jazz and The Standards. Doors open at 6:30 and the band plays from 7:30 to 9:45. Admission is $10/person and wine, beer, water and soft drinks are sold for $3.
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.