- This event has passed.
BHP Emerging Masters Art Exhibition
Jun 12 @ 10:00 am - Jun 15 @ 5:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00am on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until July 20, 2018
Belton-Honea Path High School’s brightest and most talented advanced art students will be exhibiting a selection of artwork in their first professional exhibition. Come see the young talent that is rising up in Belton. Open to the public during normal Center for the Arts hours June 2 through July 20.
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.