Belton Lions Club Monthly Meeting
September 16, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 7:00 pm on day Third of the month, repeating until November 18, 2021
The Belton Lions Club meets on the third Thursday of every month (except July when there is not meeting and December when the club meets on the second Thursday) at 7:00 at Latimer Memorial United Methodist Church, 200 River Street in Belton. The club’s Board of Directors meet at 6:30 prior to every club meeting. A meal is served. Fellow Lions from out-of-town clubs and guests are welcome!
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.