- This event has passed.
Belton Alliance Board of Directors Meeting
Apr 25 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:00 pm on day Fourth of the month, repeating until April 25, 2019
An event every month that begins at 6:00 pm on day 25 of the month, repeating indefinitely
Belton Alliance Board meetings are open to all members. The board is scheduled to meet regularly, and at least once each quarter. The Board does not usually meet in June, July, August and December. Dates and times for Board meetings are subject to change.
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.