Learn more about some of Belton's most popular annual events:
- This event has passed.
Annual Heritage Days at the Depot
September 30, 2022 @ 10:30 am - October 2, 2022 @ 3:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:30 am on Friday and Saturday, repeating until October 1, 2022
The Belton Area Museum Association will host an education day on Friday, September 30, for local home school groups and Anderson School District Two 4th and 5th grade students.
Thirteen traditional artisans will be on hand, including a soap maker, goat farmer, traditional potter, African American sharecropper, bee keeper, zither maker, Native American crafter, telegraph operator, Gullah basket weaver, blacksmith, cooper, wagon train camp cook, and model T auto mechanic. The artisans will provide demonstrations and an opportunity to relive the skills and traditions of the past. Some will have their crafts for sale to the public
The general public is invited to attend the presentations on Saturday, October 1 during the Standpipe Heritage and Arts Festival from 10:30 AM until 3:30 PM.
For more information, contact Abigail Burden, Executive Director of the Belton Area Museum Association, at [email protected] or 864-338-7400.
Many thanks to the City of Belton, Anderson County, Duke Energy, Waste Connections, Foothills Community Foundation, WebbCraft Family Foundation, The Commercial Ban, and Darby Metalworks for making Heritage Days possible.
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.