- This event has passed.
Wheels On Fire
Feb 18 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00am on Saturday, repeating until April 8, 2017
This exhibit focuses on all things with wheels that make our lives more convenient, more fun, and more exiting! There are antique and vintage wheel-related items of all types on display, from a classic motorcycle to 1950’s roller skates, from racing memorabilia to a collection of pedal cards, from racing clothing and gear to photographs or people enjoying their wheels, from mechanics tools to bicycles. While visiting the exhibit children can make a Lego car and race it to victory, climb on a jungle gym made from tractor and truck tires, enjoy a touch and ID table of car parts, or play a game of matching hubcaps. Sponsored by Baron Tire, Belton Motors, Anderson County ATAX and the City of Belton HTAX. Call Abigail Burden, BAMA Executive Director, at 864-338-7400 or email [email protected] for more information.
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.