- This event has passed.
American Legion Post 51 BBQ
Apr 21 @ 11:00 am - Apr 22 @ 2:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00am, repeating indefinitely
One event on an unspecified date at 11:00am
Post 51 will hold a BBQ Fundraiser on Friday & Saturday at the American Legion Building on Campbell Street beginning at 11:00 a.m. Dine-in…all you can eat! Carryout and delivery available.
Plates including chopped BBQ pork, beans, slaw, roll & tea will be available to be eaten on site or to go for a donation of $10.
Whole smoked BBQ Boston Butts may be be pre-ordered for Saturday morning pick up for a donation of $30.
Call Andy at 437-9851 to order before April 21.
Proceeds will be used to fund American Legion Boys & Girls State for Belton-Honea Path High School students.
Have an event you would like added to the calendar?
Please fill out the fields below and submit your event. Your event submission will be review and you will be notified when event is approved and added to the calendar.
Community Calendar Policy
1. The Community Calendar is for the promotion of special local events hosted by non-profit organizations, the City of Belton and Anderson County.
2. Organizations may submit special public events and annual fund raisers (but not regular meetings or private event announcements) to be posted.
3. Calendar items may be static or may include a link to the website of the sponsor organization to provide additional information.
4. The Belton Alliance will attempt to reflect accurate information on the Community Calendar, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by any organization.
5. The Belton Alliance retains the final authority to determine if an event may be posted on the Community Calendar.